My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 1 June 2014

All that Glitters at Imagination Crafts

Good morning lovelies! I hope you are well and happy today! Its the first June - already .... how did that happen eh? Now being the first means I have a post for the new challenge at Imagination Crafts today. The theme this month is all that Glitters - so perfect for using sparkle medium! Check out what my teamies have done here.

Here's my make for your inspiration today:



To make my card I started by brayering sage green sparkle medium onto card and allowed that to dry. Next I applied this same sparkle medium and amethyst sparkle medium through the  flower flourish stencil.


I added the ribbon and butterflies cut from a simon says stamp die I won from the lovely Celine. Thankyou Celine! The sentiment comes from the old pink floyd song - shine on you crazy diamond - be singing that all day now!!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Craft room challenges: craft-roomchallengeThings with wings
sssweds simonsaysstampblog anything goes


24 comments:

  1. This sure glitters and is fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lush fusion of sparkles Rachel.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Rachel, I am going to be singing that James Blunt song, in my head all day, LOL..amazing and glittery, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun love this the sparkle is great and works,beautifully hun,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Rachel. It certainly glitters, there's no doubt about that. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,love all the glitter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rachel, the colours and sparkle look wonderful and the butterflies are so pretty too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Rachel, love the colours and the sparkle. Enjoy the sunshine tonifer xxday.
    Hugs Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely sparkly project - definitely All that Glitters - fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, you clever girl.....that's just gorgeous, stunning colours & all that sparkle....love it!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have never thought to layer the sparkle on using a brayer! It gives a lovely background effect. Love your finished card. Hugs mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Rachel, I love the sparkle.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning hun, love the stencilling and the colours and sparkle are amazing, really beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very glittery and very beautiful Rachel! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super glittery love it Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a gorgeous card Rachel, I love all of the beautiful sparkle.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and love all the glitter --I was your first entry :)
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Wonderful colors and great glitz and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning Rachel :-) loving that glitter ! Thank you for sharing at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card love all the sparkle sweet card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Rachel, I love all the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. how sparkly pretty and lovely! thanks for sharing at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx