My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Clean and Simple at Creative Inspirations

Morning All! Well blogger is still misbehaving! I'm wondering if this is the end of the road for the dashboard - I seem to think it was this time last year that the blog lovin thing came about - and we all joined but then nothing happened to the feed - what do you think? Hopefully we're back to normal now and you're wondering what I'm going on about!!! Anyway apologies if I haven't been to see you - its just so tricky! I don't know who has been publishing and who hasn't!

Onto today - its a Clean and simple week at Creative Inspirations - and I've used a stamp set from Creative Expressions:


Very quick and simple this one - I needed to get this made quickly - but I think it works. What do you think?


This week the prize is being provided by our Natalie! 
One lucky winner will receive this gorgeous selection of Joanna Sheen Dies!


So if you fancy winning these, join us at Creative Inspirations this week.

Big hugs

Rachel xx


20 comments:

  1. Morning Rachel, this is a great clean and simple card,love the border you have put around it. My blogger is back to normal this morning so hopefully yours will be to soon. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the image and such a beautiful sentiment too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Rachel, I just love this image and the sentiment is beautiful, you have made a wonderful card here.
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Rachel and a beautiful sentiment, blogger back to normal. Thank all your lovely friends for their birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, funnily enough I was of the same opinion about blogger as it was suppost to disappear last July, so who knows, mine is still not ok.
    Anyway love your card, always like lighthouses and this one is fab, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Rachel, this must have been a challenge for you, but it is fantastic sweetie !! So clean !!

    hugs Diane xx

    Ps hope yoiu and mum had a fab day yesterday......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Rachel, I love the gorgeous lighthouse! I switched to Bloglovin and at the moment it does seem to be OK although when I was away I had loads of trouble with Google, I could see blog posts but it would not let me comment......... sigh. There is always something! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous CAS card Rachel.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous CAS card Rachel, such a wonderful sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super CAS card Rachel, it sure worked well...love the sentiment too. ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. My blogger is back to normal today. Couldn't see the blogs I follow for 2 day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, love the scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Rachel! I love the light house & the sentiment is perfect!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card for the challenge Rachel and love the lighthouse. Hope your blogger issues are sorted quickly
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. A nice summery scene Rachel and love the sentiment.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab CAS design and love the lighthouse :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The clean and simple design works to well, a lovely freshness to your card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love lighthouse, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is super Rachel. A lovely clean and simple card.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great CAS card love the lighthouse-quite a few people are having blogger trouble
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx