My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 30 July 2017

Clarity Cumbria July - Busy buzzing around!

Hello there! How are you? I do hope you are fine and well. I am tired today - it was definitely a busy day yesterday and it started with a family trip to Clarity Cumbria. Jo Rice was as brilliant as ever ...she had some bees and butterflies for us to play with...Lucy and Penny both wanted a butterfly and I ended up with two bees - my choice indeed!!!


I love these little fellas!


I added some stickers ....


stamps and stencils too aswell as the paint.


I also made this card - I love this!


This card was made via a bleaching technique with a stencil.

Such a lovely day and then a fun sleepover in the evening for Lucy's party ...

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, hat, sky, outdoor and closeup

We had a Harry Potter theme for the evening ....

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing, shoes, outdoor and nature

We started with some outdoor activities including a treasure trail and broomstick riding and a waterfight. They then moved inside for pass the bertie Botts every flavour beans ...

After tea we had cake - made by my friend danielle ...

Image may contain: text

She is amazing!!!! And then they did Harry Potter charades and watched part of film 5 - The order of the Phoenix - before retiring to bed. This morning they were up for pancakes for breakfast and then games recommenced .... Harry Potter Trivial pursuit, the pea game, the chocolate game and finally another hunting for things game! It was all good fun and all of the kids enjoyed themselves - including me!!!

Have a great evening!

Hugs

Rachel x 

10 comments:

  1. Well that looks like a wonderful time was had by al, love your bees and your cards look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love your bees Rachel, they look great. I love the cards as well, looks like you had a fabulous time. Looks like everyone was enjoying the party too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, love the wee bees and your cards are gorgeous. Super photo and what a wizard of a cake, glad the party was such a success, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bees Rachel, it really was a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a very busy but a very happy day! Lovely Clarity creations, and it looks like lots of fun was had at the party too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend and I am not surprised you are tired. I love Harry Potter too! Love the projects you have made too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rachel, I want to come to a party at your house, it sounds like such fun was had by all!! Your bees are beautiful and so are the cards you made, the thank you card is particularly lovely!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super makes Rachel, it sounds like a very busy weekend - a fun one though.
    What a fabulous cake, your friend certainly is talented.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Bees yes I would have chosen them too lol-sounds like a brilliant party and the cake is amazing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx