I started with the newly arrived stamp set from kay-carley and using archival ink stamped onto watercolour card.
Next I played with brushos adding colour and spritzing with water....
I then used distress pens to sharpen up the image a little ....
Then I cut down the piece to size for my card - the remainder will be used at a later date!
I then stamped, coloured and cut out the bees from the stamp set and added them to the card - I also added more swirly foliage and the sentiment too...
Such a great stamp set - you will be seeing lots of this one I know!!!!
I would like to enter this into stamping sensations challenge-anything-with-flowers
Hope you can join us at Countryview challenges where the theme is 'Things with Wings!'.