My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 15 July 2017

15 minute makes: Chocolate Baroque

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well! I am good and bringing to you some 15 minute makes that came from the last two chocolate baroque shows.


This one and the next were both made in the same way. I stamped in archival ink then coloured in distress pens. Then I masked and spritzed with distress stain sprays.





This one was stamped in versamark and then set in white powders. The words were stencilled in and then pencils were used to colour the image.

All very quick simple cards.

I do hope you like them!

Hugs

Rachel x

7 comments:

  1. Three fabulous cards Rachel..love your spritzing over the image ...clever idea have a great weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards today Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are fabulous Rachel. Particularly love the first one and the amazing colour combo. Have a lovely weekend
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful Chocolate Baroque stamps and the spritzing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards Rachel, they certainly don't look like quick cards.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all beautiful Rachel, I really love the designs on the first two, they are gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooer Rachel, all beautiful cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx