My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 13 July 2017

teacher gifts

Hello there! How are you? I do hope you are well! If not sending a great big gentle hug!

Well today I wanted to show you all of the teacher gifts we lovingly made - but sadly they have all gone to the teachers without being photographed. Luckily though I have a spare that I made so you can at least get the gist!


The notebooks are about A6 size and were bought in packs of two from the pound shop. We enjoyed altering them and I think the teachers enjoyed receiving them - along with a chocolate orange each! 


I decided to keep this one as I quite liked it!!! The process was pretty simple. Stencilling, adding stuff, painting black, adding luscious powders and gilding wax.

Have a great Thursday - we are thundering close to my Lucy's last day at primary school - I am getting the mountain of tissues in for Friday when she has her leavers assembly!

Big hugs

Rachel x

13 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts to give, something unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely altered notebook Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rachel these look stunning what a great gift...and glad you got one to keep...did you treat yourself to a chocolate orange as well! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this look fabulous and what a great idea to make these for the teachers.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW love the decorated notebook and brilliant gift
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful books Rachel, shame you didn't photograph them as they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. The teacher will treasure this gift Rachel, it's stunning, beautifully designed and, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful gift you've made from a Pound shop notebook. I bet the teachers will be impressed. A gift to be treasured. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous gifts, I do love this one and not surprised you kept it. Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet the teachers loved them Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Rachel, wonderful gifts for the teachers.
    They do grow up fast don't they, my youngest has just turned 19!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The teachers sure had to enjoy these and the oranges! Such a wonderful and colorful display! Awesome sauce and fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful thoughtful gifts for the teachers, I'm sure they were very well received xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx