My shining star

My shining star

Friday 28 July 2017

More ODS makes

Hello my lovelies! How are you? I do hope you are okay! I had a great evening catching up with poldark last night ... and tonight I need to catch up with Outlander. Have you been watching that one? I love it!

Today I want to share a couple more of my ODS makes!


This simple hanger was made from one colouring sheet.


This card includes a distress oxide background. The flower is the 'poppy' type one stamped and fussy cut and added to the 'leaf' stamp.

This is another card made from a colouring page!

I have one more set of samples to share but will leave that until next week!

Lucy has her birthday party tomorrow - birthday comes a fortnight later but we have to try and work around holidays and friends holidays. We're just having two girls over for a sleepover but its going to be a bit of a Harry Potter Fest! I will let you know how it goes!

Off to Clarity Cumbria as well tomorrow! not sure what jo has up her sleeve for it but it will certainly be a full day!

Hugs rachel x

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous, they look fantastic!!
    Sorry for my long absence, I'll try and do better....Love both Poldark and Outlander, but hey probably Cornwall and Scotland are my favourite parts of the UK, so no wonder... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful makes Rachel, beautifully coloured and designed.
    Told you Outlander was brilliant, a lass from one of the Scottish Islands knitted Claire's knitted capletts and mitts, and now her designs cost a fortune, but it's fab that someone from Scotland was used and that the designs are pretty authentic, pleased your liking it. I never got into Poldark, Hope Lucy has a super party, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes, gorgeous colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makes, gorgeous colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you have really excelled yourself with these Rachel they are stunning....
    Good luck with the sleep over....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are stunning Rachel, great makes for the ODS. Looking forward to seeing what you make today at the Clarity Workshop.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so delightful, Rachel - I love the pretty colour tones, and the hanging hearts look lovely. I think my favourite is that gorgeous wreath in the middle though.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever way to use your coloured page. Two super projects from the one sheet. I love your flower wreath card. It really is a beauty. I hope the sleep over party is lots of fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous! Loving the wreath and the beautiful hearts.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. More beautiful samples Rachel, the colouring pages look really pretty and you have created a fabulous background with your distress oxide inks.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful samples today Rachel, hope the party is going with a swing and you didn't get wet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I especially like that second one. Love the background colours and those super flowers. Have a great time with the sleep over. Hugs to you and the girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous hanger and wonderful cards! fabulous colours on all of them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards and love the hearts too-I saw Lucys fabulous cake on FB
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work Rachel, I just love those pretty hearts! I hope Lucy's party is going well! I just started watching Outlander too and am well and truly hooked! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx