My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Messy Little one

Hello there! Good morning to you! I wonder how many of you were as cross as me last night? I was trying very hard to book a workshop ticket at Art from the heart for the Tim workshops in September but if you were trying too you'll know that the website crashed within two minutes! no real surprise there then! I hope things get sorted out soon so I can have another try!!!

Anyway - life goes on and I have a card to share today for a swap - the theme was welcome little one and this is my take on it!


I had fun making this with some of the new distress oxide colours. I used picked raspberry and seedless preserves and also wild honey I think! The pram was cut from the edges of my background card where I hadn't got much colour.


Stamp is Tim holtz part of the blueprint range!

Have a great Tuesday - we're off to Fellfoot park. Looking forward to it!

Big hugs

Rachel x

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Rachel...hope you manage to get booked!....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rache, love the sentiment. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Rachel, great take on your swap !! Good luck with getting booked sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card Rachel, a great sentiment too. Hope you managed to get booked.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Rachel, a fabulous background and great design - a very different baby card.
    Good luck with getting your tickets.
    Pauline
    Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love these stamps and wonderful background. I know how you were feeling last night too! I tried to get a ticket! I hope that we are lucky ;)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous background and love the pram stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have me rolling with your wit! What a fun and truly appropriate card idea! Ha ha ha ha ha... Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card Rachel,love the stamp.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really is annoying - lots of people throwing their toys out of the pram I suspect - lol!! I love your card though, it really made me smile... Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this Rachel. It's a fantastic card and a great take on a card for a new baby. Very different and great fun. Hope you manage to get booked in with Tim. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two minutes? 45 seconds from where I was in the US! And I had a ticket in my basket at the time too. Gave up in high dudgeon, and then decided I should probably finish the online Creative Chemistry classes before complaining too much!! Love the splish splash inkiness of this - might as well prepare the parents in advance for the messiness to come!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx