My shining star

My shining star

Monday 3 July 2017

Chocolate baroque autumn

Hi there all! Well thanks very much for your kind words on yesterdays samples. I have a few more to share with you today - thought I would share the autumn ones next!


This one was simply coloured with pencils and then I added brushos in the background. On the actual card I stamped part of the image in versa and set in white powder then rubbed distress ink over to create a resist. I added the words lastly from the stencil also on the show.


This one was again stamped  and coloured in pencils before masking and stamping the rain from a different CB set. I then used iced spruce to colour the background. Onto the card I used spiced marmalade and  then ripe persimmon distress inks through one of the stencils from the show.

I hope you have enjoyed my autumn samples - I have summer and winter to share on another day - but something different tomorrow!

Enjoy Monday!

Hugs

Rachel x

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Rachel, adore the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous cards Rachel, I love the Autumn colours.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 gorgeous cards, love the colours and image. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Rachel! I love your coloring on these!Have a wonderful day! Sorry I haven't been round much; trying to work ahead for a busy month of July! Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Rachel, well of course I just the colours and as ever fabulous designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning projects Rachel, I do love autumnal colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful, I just love the 'drama' you created with the second one, the Iced Spruce was a great colour choice! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both really gorgeous Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Rachel, such a beautiful stamp and lovely Autumn colours.
    Pauline -
    Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both beautiful but second one my favourite
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx