My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 5 July 2017

choclate baroque summer

Hello there - I didn't have chance to make anything yesterday - apart from stuff that I can't show just now - so I thought I would share my summer samples with you today from the chocolate baroque seasons show. I know one of them is missing because my photo wasn't good, and one you have already seen - but I wanted to log them here.




This one was a distress oxides background and then was stencilled with the sun and leaves. The image was coloured with pencils which was then fussy cut and added to the card.


This one was already showed to you - distress pens and brushos on a stepper box card!

I hope you have a great Wednesday - I am running my final Rainbows session - all the current rainbows are too old now and I have decided to stop running the unit. After 6 years I feel I have done a good job and its time to move on!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

8 comments:

  1. Morning Rachel, these are gorgeous, love the designs and wonderful images. I do love the backgrounds too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, gorgeous colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards Rachel, lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful samples Rachel, the face is lovely. After six years I think you have done your bit for sure! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous samples Rachel, she certainly is beautiful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples! She looks good in both colours! 6 years Rainbows is certainly a good stint! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're both very beautiful Rachel. She's a lovely image and I like both colourways equally. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx