My shining star

My shining star

Monday 17 July 2017

Teal, yellow and gold.... mythical


Hello there! First day of the summer holidays for us today - I am off for a run this morning - or a fast walk more likely if the last one is anything to go by!! Then if the weather is dry we may go for a cycle this afternoon!



This is a page I did in my journal last week for the prompt 'mythical' and the colours teal, gold and yellow. The mermaids were all created using a Stencil girl stencil. I love the stencil! Expect to see it in use again!

Big hugs

Rachel x

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous page Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page Rachel, I love the colours. Hope the run goes OK and the weather stays fine for the bike ride. Nothing worse than rain during the summer hols.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super page Rachel, lovely colours.
    Enjoy your day.
    Pauline
    Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is beautiful, love the gorgeous colours! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Rachel, love the mermaids. I hope you have enjoyed your day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page and love the mermaid stencil
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful page. Loving that background. It sounds as if your leg is improving. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx