My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Colour challenge at chocolate baroque

Hello there! How are you? I am late this evening - Its been a long day and there's still more to be done before I go to sleep - I'll keep this brief I think!

I have a card I made for the chocolate baroque colour challenge - here. The colours are really beautiful this time - some of my fave combinations:



I just had to join in - but lack of time meant it had to be a quick make!


I used one of the recent images and teamed it with a background made using a CB background texture stamp.


The ribbon came from That Craft Place.


The colouring was done using distress markers - I rather wish I had used pencils!!!

I would like to enter this into chocolatebaroquechallenge-21.

Have a great Thursday tomorrow!

Hugs

Rachel x

17 comments:

  1. A fabulous quick make Rachel, you are prolific in your work, I don't know how you have time to run and look after the girls as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunners Rachel, the colours of the first in particular really pop out at me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Rachel, love this colour combination too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and fab details,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation and gorgeous colours...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Rachel. The hessian background looks great and what beautiful ribbon. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Rachel, I love these colours too, but I'm so far behind this month I've not managed a make for the challenge so far. Great hessian background and I love big bow.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so beautiful Rachel, I too love the colours this time around and you've coloured this stamp up so well. Fabulous background and that ribbon and bow are fantastic, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, I'm of the belief there are actually 4 of you...one that crafts, one that posts/blogs, one that takes such great care of your family single handedly and one who works out! I'm jealous!

    But enough about me...I love the colors on your card, and that big fluffy bow! So springlike and lovely! Hugs! (and I still love you even though you are perfect!--tee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It doesn't look all that quick to me but you have certainly got the colour combo right for the challenge. Loving that bow! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Rachel, such a beautiful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card Rachel, great matching of the texture stamp to the main image. Love the bow. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, it may have been quick but it's just lovely - that mesh background is gorgeous, and echoes the pattern behind the flowers so well.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous background and how about that stunning bow
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Amazing "quick make" I love it! The colours are fantastic & your design is beautiful!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look good that quick card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx