My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 26 March 2016

Clarity calendar challenge - March

Hello Lovelies! How are you today? Did you have a good time yesterday! It was great weather here - we had a morning at home then went out on an Easter egg hunt/cryptic quiz ... it was great fun and we ended up in the village tea room and at the park and river. I was there with my friend Helen and her youngest daughter who is a big friend of Penny's. Finally we went out for tea at one of the local pubs.





As you can see we had lots of fun - so much so infact that I forgot to take the girls to Jujitsu - so naughty of me - ooops!!!

So today I have my entry for the Clarity Calendar challenge March to share with you.


I'm pleased with this one!


The details are on the calendar - but it involved a gelli plate, ink and a plastic bag to make the background!



I think this verse is so special and so true!


I would like to enter this into claritystamp calendar-challenge-3

Hope you have a great day!

Big Hugs

Rachel x


15 comments:

  1. Love the fab images, this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rachel. Love the scene you have created and wonderful words.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My the girls look to have had fun...bless they obviously didn't miss jujitsu either!
    Love your card you are so clever at these wonderful scenes it's stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day with the girls Rachel. Love your scene card and the message, in fact it's perfect for me today as I want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment on my news, I so appreciated it.
    Happy Easter.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful scene Rachel, so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Rachel, a great sentiment as well. Looks like you had a great time with the girls yesterday, and the best day for weather if the forecast is anything to go by.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely country scene Rachel, great background you have created with the bag. Glad you had a lovely time yesterday. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous chapel on the hill! Looks like a fun day with your friends and family! Thank you for leaving all your sweet comments on my blog! Happy Easter! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scene has come up great good luck in the clarity calendar challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Rachel, love the background and such an inspirational verse too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely scene and great technique.
    Happy Easter to you and your girls.x Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Rachel and I love the sentiment, and how true it is. Your image and colours are fabulous.
    Brilliant photos of the girls, they certain all had a great time, thanks for sharing them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Rachel, such a lovely verse.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card Rachel and the words are so beautiful, as are Lucy and Penny! I am sure missing one Jujitsu won't be too much of a problem for two such athletic girls! Hope you are having a good Easter weekend my friend. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely that you had so much fun you forgot to do something fun! Love the card too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx