My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 5 March 2016

ATC swap

Hello lovelies! How are you today? I hope you are doing well. I should be going to see my old friend from my University of Stirling days today - she turned 50 last week and tonight is having a pirate and prosecco themed party. I'm looking forward to it - I haven't seen her since Shaun's funeral so it will be good to see her for a happier occasion. There may be pictures to follow - not sure if pirates have cameras!!!

Today I would like to share with you the ATCs I made for Jo's ATC swap.  The theme was home sweet home and i decided to use some clarity houses to make mine.


Not the most inspired of ATcs but I think they're quite sweet.


I can't wait to see what comes back in return! 

I'm busy trying to think of what to do for this months theme which is travel - but I suspect i know where I'm going with that one!

Have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel x

18 comments:

  1. Loving the cute rows of houses on your ATC's Rachel. But I'm more concerned I've not received my party invite, Johnny Depp and Prosecco, what more could a girl want ?

    Enjoy the parry, have a good weekend, looks like being a cold one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo arrh me 'earties ... 'ope you 'ave a safe sail to your friend's party!!!!!! Love these cute ATC's Rachel - it's a gorgeous row of houses. Have fun this weekend.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I'll get one of your lovely ATCs. They are lovely stamps.

    Enjoy your party Rachel. It will be nice to see your friend again. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ATCs Rachel, enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATC's Rachel, love the stamps. Hope you have a wonderful time at your party tonight.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are sweet Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab ATCs Rachel and wishing you lots of fun at the party. Sounds like a great night ahead. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Rachel, lovely cards, love the colours and images.
    Have a super time at the party and a good catch up with your friend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful ATC's Rachel.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ATCs Rachel. I hope you have a great party and enjoy yourself. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel, you have made really beautiful projects. Have a great night with your friends. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those Clarity house stamps are lovely and I love how you coloured yours. Have fun at the party! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous ATCs Rachel, a lovely street scene.
    I hope you had a great time at the party.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great time at the party and don't come back legless or be made to walk the plank. Your group of houses for your ATC theme are a great idea and look good .Hugs to you and the girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliantly designed creation and love the awesome colours used.
    Sorry have been missing but we had a bit of time out for a few days away....takes a while to catch up on over 200 notifications...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so sweet - I love those houses!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are lovely Rachel.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You wild chicks! Pretty little ATC's; you are a busy girl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx