My shining star

My shining star

Monday 21 March 2016

Pink green and yellow at Indigo Blu

Hello Lovelies! Well its time for a new challenge to start at Indigo Blu - the theme for this month is yellow, green and pink. For this challenge inspiration I had fun with indigo blu stamps and stencils and made a tag:


There's lots of layering in this tag - I started by making the main background. I used distress inks to cover the tag then inked through laurel-leavesstencil. I used several colours.


I added tasty-textures script in yellow archival ink. Next I moved on to the main image colour-me-daisy and stamped and coloured it.


Then I added the word-blocks-1-by-mike-deakin and coloured the background and edged it too.


Finally I added some blobs of pink and yellow.

I hope you will join us in the challenge which can be found here.

Big hugs 

Rachel xx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Rachel, love the stamp and colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Rachel, love the stamp and colour used

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely spring tag, Rachel! I love your colours and your layered background! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Rachel...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hu Rachel, lots going on on this little tag which is gorgeous, I love the colour theme and your layering and floral image are beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag Rachel, the background is beautiful and I adore the flower (just got that one!), it is stunning!. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely beautiful tag Rachel. I love the way you've created the background layers and the image is gorgeous. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Tag Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty tag Rachel, love that flower. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous tag Rachel, beautiful colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful tag Rachel, the colour combo is so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. a stunning tag Rachel and the colours look amazing together. Love the flower too

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant Tag! I love the colours & the pretty flower!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Rachel! Love the colors on this! And that daisy stamp is gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, fab tag, I really like these new stamps and your colours are lovely. X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx