My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 2 March 2016

coffeepot

Hello Lovelies! Well I'm very excited as I write this as I think I won over at Tims february tag - I say I think because although I have had a few people tell me, I haven't managed to see it with my own eyes yet! Both of my computers are playing up! So I have to wait to later today when I will visit my mum and check it out then!

Today I want to share with you the cards I made at coffeepot on Monday - I had a lovely relaxed time and we used some stamps - not sure whose they are - but diana based the designs on some using paperartsy stamps. Anyway - here's what we did:


I think they are so pretty - some of the favourites I have made at coffee pot! In all cases the same steps were made - I just changed the position of the stamps and some of the colours. The background was done on watercolour card - I added tumbled glass or shaded lilac centrally then added shabby shutters around the edge before then adding peeled paint.


The stamps were stamped in black momento and then copics used to add further colour.


The squiggly lines were added last and gems or glitter glue.


This final one was just me playing!

I hope you have a great Wednesday - I have to figure out a card design to do with my rainbows for mothers day cards - should be fun!

Big hugs!

Rachel x

25 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Rachel and hope you are right and you have won, well done you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous Rachel, so pretty.
    Your name is definitely on the list - congratulations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous cards Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful cards Rachel. So pleased you won with your fabulous tag, the lovely blue colour you chose for it stood out in the crowd. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Rachel, the stamp used is a lovely one who ever it is. Congrats on winning with you tag.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachel, these cards are sooooo pretty - I love them all!!!!! I think I need more practice with my DIs as I never seem ot be able to get a smooth flush of colour - just really big blobs ;) Congrats on your win too!
    Hugs, Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and inspiring set of gorgeous creations...just loving the colours too...
    Won't be around until after the weekend, having a few days away...
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trust me Rachel, YOU HAVE WON !! Well done you !!

    And my these cards are so pretty !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a dreamy set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel, I love the images and your pretty colours. Hope you have won!, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous cards and huge congrats on your win xx hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fabulous, loving the colours and stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Rachel, I particularly love the last one, it is a wonderful design. Congratulations (again) on your Tim win!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachel, what beautiful cards, I love them. Sorry not to have been around recently...life has just been a bit hectic! Hope you and the girls are well. Take care dear lady. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOH and I meant to say ...many congratulations on your Tim win :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow Rachel I really love these,the colours and images really beautiful results--congrats if you have won the Tag challenge
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow they're fantastic Rachel. Beautiful colours and lovely stamps and your last one 'just me colouring' is my favourite. What great design work. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes these certainly are pretty Rachel, I love them all. the colours are so beautiful and the results on water-colour card are amazing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are lovely Rachel. Great designs and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty cards, you have been busy since i last passed by.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards, Rachel. These are my favorite! Love those springlike colors and those stamps are awesome! Hugs! Oh, congrats again! You did it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx