My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 16 March 2016

coffee pot Monday

Hello lovelies! Well it was another trip for me to coffee pot this week on Monday and Diana brought some beautiful darkroom door stamps for us to play with. There was also an indigo blu stamp but its not one I recognise!  We were supposed to be going for pale and interesting - but as usual I had to be a bit of a rebel and try something brighter - once I had done the pale and interesting!


The main image is the indigoblu one.  The rest are from darkroom door.


Very pale and interesting...


Much more my colours!!!!

Which do you prefer???

Big hugs

Rachel x

14 comments:

  1. Pretty cards and colours Rachel.

    Have a good Wednesday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange one of course, you know me and orange, lovely stamps used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful cards Rachel, but I must admit that the bottom one is my favourite.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three gorgeous cards Rachel, love all the colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three very lovely cards Rachel. What wonderful backgrounds and lovely colours and that's a super verse. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the delicacy of the pale one, but..ok ok, I prefer the second one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both as they give a different look but my favourite... you guessed the bright one.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stamps and sentiments -they all look great but I prefer the orange
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel, beautiful cards, but the second one is more my colours too. Lovely sentiment, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all beautiful Rachel, I think the last one is my favourite.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. All are lovely but the last one...the bright one calls out to me.
    Perhaps it is just because the sun in shining today and the skies are bright for the first time in ages...so the colours fit my frame of mind today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful cards Rachel.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Either colour will do for me, as long as I can keep looking at those wonderful wildflower stamps - gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like all of these little cards! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx