My shining star

My shining star

Friday 4 March 2016

More Red at Indigo Blu

Good morning Lovelies! How are you today? I am good and happy to be here reminding you about the challenge this month at indigoblublogchallenge/february-challenge-red-is-colour. Today I have another card to share with you made using the following Indigo Blu products:

stencil-roman-numerals-6-x-6
valerie-a6-red-rubber-stamp
english-cottage-artists-acrylic-paint-ruby-slippers-metallic

Here's my card:


I love this lady - she's so very beautiful! I simply stamped her onto white card in red archival ink. 


The background is made up on a canvas base - I used part of the roman numeral stencil and the ruby slippers paint that I stippled through the stencil with a flat ended stencil brush. The canvas was sticky backed and i just added this to a black card.

Thanks for looking today and i hope you can pop over to indigoblublogchallenge to see what else is there for your inspiration and then maybe join us in the challenge? All you need to do is follow the theme and use Indigo Blu stamp and then you might even win!!! 

I'd like to enter this into nbus-challenge-6

Big Hugs

Rachel x



24 comments:

  1. Very striking Rachel !! Whatever you have planned for the weekend have a fabulous time sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Rachel, she's absolutely beautiful and looks perfect on your stencilled canvas. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Rachel, I do love this stamp and loving the colour you have chosen too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super image Rachel, a new one to me which i think I need to check out.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Rachel. Love the monochrome look.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and fab colour,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you love this lady Rachel. She sure is a beauty and this card is beautiful too. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous cards Rachel, after I came back from my Mum's 90th Birthday Lunch I lost my mojo for a while, everything seemed to come at once. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous cards Rachel, after I came back from my Mum's 90th Birthday Lunch I lost my mojo for a while, everything seemed to come at once. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Valerie is a real beauty and she looks wonderful stamped in red too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Rachel...think I might need this lovely lady :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super card Rachel, such a fabulous image.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful image and colours Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is gorgeous - and so bold in red!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so elegant and beautiful, Rachel! Thank you for playing with us at TIMI challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like this stamp, it will go on my list, great use of red, lovely card..xx

    ReplyDelete

  17. ​I saw ​your card linked at the ​NBUS​ challenge and just had to come see it in more detail. Awesome card! I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is a real stunner, a really beautiful card huni, love the colours, the texture, everything. The problem with popping by to see what my lovely friends have made is that I end up with a bigger wish list lol! And what a canvas base is I don't know so will check IndigoBlu shop in a bit Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, Rachel! I love an image like this that can stand up to a simple inking like you've done here! Your stippled canvas background showcases it perfectly!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving your fantastic card ! I have just become your latest blog follower too !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card ..... thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx