My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 6 July 2014

Decorate a bag at That Craft Place

Hello there! How are you today! This is a scheduled post as I was out on Sat night with the girls at their show -  am hoping to add some pictures of them to the next post that will be out this afternoon! Anyway - time for a new challenge over at That Craft Place where the theme for this fortnight is ' Decorate a bag'. I decided to decorate an old brown bag using stamps by Sam Poole from Creative Expressions. This stamp set was bought from That Craft Place. Here's my bag:




I did a distress background then stamped in archival ink - once dry I used water to faux bleach out the colour on the flowers. Finally I stamped the orange flowers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
to be updated

Hugs

Rachel x



14 comments:

  1. Brilliant Rachel, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Rachel, fantastic !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful transformation Rachel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one super design hun just love how you altered your bag hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous decorated bag Rachel, one that will be lovely with a gift inside.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Rachel, love the stamps and beautiful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the colours and beautiful sentiment.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What super Gift Bag I would love to receive a pressie in it.
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel, fabulous gift bag, love your stamped images and colours, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous decorated gift bag Rachel. Love the stamps and the bright colour.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flowers are beauitiful and I love the sentiment, Hope the show went well. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bag!I love the colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Rachel, I love the gorgeous colours and lovely sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. great decorated bag and love the stamped images
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx