My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 5 July 2014

Sheena India makes 7 and 8 plus last coffee pot make.

Good morning Lovelies! Well its show day today for my little munchkins - Lucy is doing ballet and both are doing tap/musical theatre. They have a matinee and an evening performance. I'm really looking forward to seeing them this afternoon - but not so much being behind the scenes this evening - lol!!! Anyway - I will be late in tonight so if I'm late commenting you'll know why!!!

Today I have my final two makes to share with you from Sheenas India DVD and also one I made with the ladies at the last coffeepot session.


This one was from the DVD and involved using alcohol markers to create the background - great technique Sheena - thanks for that one! The main image was stamped and embossed on the reverse then blender pen was used to take the colour from the image - very clever stuff!


This one was also from the DVD although I did use a different method to colour the elephant.


This is what i made with the ladies at coffee pot last time - they all enjoyed it - its the final session of the academic year on Monday - they've asked to do gelli plate - so thats going to be interesting! I'll report back how it went soon!!!

Thats all for today! I hope you have enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you here again soon!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

21 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards Rachel. I hope all goes well with the girls show, they put in so much work for these. Yes being behind the scene is hard work, but has to be done. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are stunning Rachel, I especialy like the first card. Hope all the shows go well today for the girls and for you behind the scenes tonight.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three gorgeous cards today Rachel, looking forward to the show this afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Rachel you put me to shame with your crafting! Three beautiful projects today wherever do you find the time with your busy life! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly amazing brilliant creations....the colours are just beautiful...xx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Rachel, the colours in the 1st one look amazing. I don't have alcohol markers and have just a few inks. I must get some more colours! Hope you and your girls have lots of fun tonight, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Afternoon Rachel, three stunning cards but my favourite just has to be the first one. Fab technique, it looks amazing, love it.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab cards, love the brogts colors. fab job
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Rachel. Hope the girls enjoy the show as well as yourself of course. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous as always!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three beautiful cards Rachel, love those flowers on the first. Hope the show went well. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Rachel, the first one is absolutely stunning! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous Rachel, I love the rich colours on the fist one and the fabulous elephant on the other two.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards Rachel, love, love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards, Rachel. The inkyness of the first one grabs my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards Rachel. Really loving the first one.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my Rachel, your cards are stunning,every one of them, the colours and images are so beautiful, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  20. All beautiful cards love the images and techniques
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx