My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 13 July 2014

Christmas teddy at Christmas card club

Good morning lovelies! How are you today? I hope you are okay. We are all good and enjoyed the play yesterday - we've got a lot of work to do to get it up and running for October - it certainly gave all involved food for thought. We've got another busy day today - Jujitsu grading time again this morning - I'll be doing my long run  (9and 1/2 miles) whilst Lucy and Penny do that - then its off to my mums for lunch and we need to decorate rocks for the teachers farewell and thankyou presents.

I got a some excellent news on Friday winning the Allsorts challenge with my Fairy card and also getting in the top 5. I also got more good news yesterday - along with my blog buddy Mags - I got to be GDT at Little Claire - very excited about that and looking forward to making some cards to inspire you!!

My blog hop prize from That Craft Place has also been won - its you catherine! If you would like to email me I'll get it out to you ASAP!


Now onto the Christmas card club. I have  a trio of christmas teddy cards - there were more stamps to choose from too! Here they are:


I used distress in Christmas colours to create a background and made all three up in the same way.


This first one uses an LOTV image coloured with spectrum noirs and cut with an Xcut die.


This next one includes an image from Crafty Sentiments as does the final one.


This one is my fave - I love that sweet image!

I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges:

Winterwonderlandchristmasblogchallenge - three of three - three cards - delete me if this doesn't count!
sweet stampinsweetstampinchallengeblog - christmas in July

I'll be back at 4 with my craft a scene post - hope to see you then and thanks for dropping by for this post. 

Big Hugs

Rachel xx


31 comments:

  1. some great makes again here and boy you have a busy day! enjoy and hope you get your run done in the cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How organised getting ahead with your Crimbo makes Rachel, well impressed.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel congratulations on your wins! Sounds like you are going to have another busy day! Three wonderful Christmas cards today Rachel! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous Rachel, adorable images and wonderful colours.
    Congrats on all your good news. Looking forward to seeing your GDT creations for Little Claire.
    Have a good Sunday
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Rachel on your wins and three beautiful cards. see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your good news. Love your Christmas cards, the teddies are all so cute! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the win and the GDT post. Three gorgeous cards today, I love the wonderful backgrounds that you've made for them too. Have a great run this morning and fun with your Mum this afternoon.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely response to Sue's CCC challenge - three for the price of one is super! Don't forget you could share for my CHNC challenge extra - would love to see them there x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three great cards today, your Christmas collection must be huge, well done for getting so far ahead. Love the colours and images used.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your wins and GDT position. Gorgeous Christmas cards, love teddy bears.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My earlier comment has disappeared - having a few problems with blogger. Grrr! Three great cards, which look so different with different images. Congratulations on your GDT position. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely set of christmas cards Rachel. Love the backgrounds you have created.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! All of your projects are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3 excellent teddy images. I love your backgrounds you have made from scratch. Brilliant idea with super results. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three gorgeous cards Rachel ! love all the backgrounds...huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow all those cards what a busy girl and well done on the guest DT....I am just back from summer crafting at doncaster...had a good look at little claire but I am on a spending freeze so no stamps for me....love your cards xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely amazing Rachel - I love all of your cards and the backgrounds are really amazing. You have chosen super images to go with them. So glad you made three

    Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous selection of cards Rachel, lovely colours and imaes, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous and fantastic selection of cards Rachel. I love the BGs and must get myself some of the Xmas Distress IPs. Have a lovely day Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute teddy cards. Congrats on your GDT spot, looking forward to seeing what you make, good to have you join us at LC

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gosh busy lady with all these fab cards. So many super images. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cads Rachel, super designs, love them all

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Three fabulous Christmas cards Rachel, such adorable images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute trio of cards Rachel, the images are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Rachael
    Gorgeous cards.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx
    You could also enter it into Completely Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  27. congrats on your challenge wins and GDT spot -great cards love all the images,papers and gorgeous bows
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on all your wonderful wins. WTGo, and simply fantastic news. Gosh, you are doing great to have THREE super Teddy cards for the challenge. Each one is just adorable, and so love the ribbon bows on them. You have been a busy card maker. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my goodness...you have put me to shame. I could bearly manage one! Pun defo included!

    Great cards. All the images are so adorable and your backrounds are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx