My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 20 July 2014

Anything goes at That Craft Place

Hello lovelies! How are you? Did you have a stormy day yesterday? We had lots of rain but not so much in the way of storms. I wonder what its going to be like today? By the time this posts I should be over half way around a 10 mile run - fingers crossed it won't be so humid! This will be my last long run before my hollibobs when I intend to do nothing exercise wise!!! Lol!!!

Today its the start of a new challenge over at thatcraftplaceblog. The theme this time is anything goes! I have decorated some pots using graphic 45 papers - french country. The pots and the papers are both available at that craft place.



I do so adore these papers and I have these pots sitting on my work desk now - one holds paint brushes, another scissors and other tools and the final one I think is things like glue pens and zig pens - things like that. It was a very simple project to do once I had worked out the dimensions! I just made a template and used it to cut out the papers.

I hope you are able to join us at That Craft Place for the challenge.

Big hugs and thanks for looking. Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs

Rachel xx


23 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel, these look so good, all helps to tidy up a bit lol, still we can try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Rachel,
    Brilliant pots love them, great papers for decoration.
    Have a great holiday ... are you off soon??

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely pots! The papers are gorgeous, I wouldn't be able to bear to cut in to them, I'd have to have a second set just to stroke! Have a lovely holiday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great revamp of your pots, love the papers you have used. Hope you had a good run. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fab creation loving this and colours are gorgeous
    ♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab rachel !! OMG rather you than me with your 10 mile run sweetie !! We didn't have rain yesterday, but boy was it sticky again.....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rachel, love your pots :) you are so creative. .. Hope the weather is nicer now and no rain for you. Wishing you a lovely Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Graphic 45 papers and these pots are gorgeous with the papers you have put together. 10miles Isn't that like to the moon and back!!! hope you survived. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and would be so pretty sitting on your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel! These pots are adorable! Great papers! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We didn't have any rain or storms yesterday.. Or today thankfully..
    These pots look fabulous, Px

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to have some of your favourite papers on display. They look gorgeous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Rachel, I bet it looks beautiful sat on your desk.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the way you transformed those pots with those beautiful G45 papers, I bet it looks beautiful on your desk too! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your decorated pot,fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant Rachel! That'll certainly brighten up your desk!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous project Rachel, such gorgeous papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can think of tons of uses for these clever containers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow what a beautiful project , I love it!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous project and love all the Graphic 45 papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. meant to say good luck with your run-we had a beautiful day yest and got the rain during the night before but no storms
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are super Rachel. Love the papers you have used. I have one of these sets sitting on my craft desk and find it so useful.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx