My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Midway post for Imagination Crafts

Good morning all! How are you today? Did you get that rain last night? Wow - it was pretty wet here. But we do need it. I wonder if it will remember to stop? Here's hoping. Thanks for your comments yesterday - you seemed to like the peacock - I did too and I really enjoyed the process of making it.

Today I have another make to show you highlighting products from Imagination Crafts and also to remind you about the current challenge which is anything-goes. You do need to use Imagination Crafts products in order to stand a chance of winning a prize in the challenge - but the prize is a fabulous one - £40 to spend in store!

Here's what I did:


Check out that sparkle!!! Its my new blog diary!  Here's a close up:


I created the background by brayering candyfloss sparkle medium onto white card and allowing to dry. Once dry I added antique pink sparkle medium on top through the swirly heart stencil

I hope I have inspired you to join in the challenge! 

Big Hugs to you!

Rachel xx

26 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rachel it sure is blingalicious!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow Rachel what fabulous sparkle! Love it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rachel. Lots of lovely sparkle.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachel, I adore Notebooks, this is brilliant, would never use it mind, would just stroke, LOL...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Rachel, lots of lovely sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the sparkle and beautiful colours too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous love all the sparkle
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. really stunning
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Rachel,love the heart stencil.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Rachel ,just fabby doo !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Rachel, I love the idea of brayering with the sparkle medium to make glittery backgrounds.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Rachel, beautiful make, make a dull old note book special. I love the fabulous sparkle.
    Just curious.. what do you do with a blog notebook? Anyway, you have a fab day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful Rachel
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at all that sparkle :) such a lovely project xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fabulous creation love the colour combo and sparkles...super card...♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant I love what you have done on your Notebook. Great colours, lots of lovely sparkles .
    I have a couple I keep intending to alter ....... some day, maybe some day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful journal cover. That sparkle looks amazing and you've captured it in the photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blog diary cover is beautiful, I love the sheen it has with that lovely medium you used! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Rachel, I love the sparkle.
    No rain here since Saturday evening - I had to water the vegetable garden this evening!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow love this Rachel it's so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love everything about this Rachel xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card and lovely rich color!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like this Rachel, so sparkly and the colours are lovely.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx