My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 24 July 2014

Time keeps on ticking ticking ticking .....

Morning lovelies! Another scheduled post! I have a card to share with you today I made for the time challenge over at Wow powders. I hope to remember to link this up on my return before the challenge runs out! Lol! Here it is!




The main image is from La Blanche and is stamped in versamark, black wow powders added and then heat set. Then I used shades of brown distress inks to create the background and cut out the topper. The papers are from Papermania - do crafts. The tag is made from wood and I have painted it and stamped it with a stamp from Clarity.

I would like to enter this into the wowembossingpowder challenge - time

Thanks for popping by today and I hope to see you again soon!

Hugs

Rachel x

19 comments:

  1. Loving the rustic colours Rachel and the sentiment is one I use no end.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours, love the clocks and great sentiment. Hope you are having a good time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colours, textures and great sentiment

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful & a great sentiment too! Hope you & your girlies are having a fab time!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Rachel! Love the verse too
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Rachel, love it all, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Rachel, I love the colours and the theme.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the image and fabulous sentiment.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Rachel, this is a reall stunning card and I am loving this kind of art of late...gorgeous colour combo too.xxx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  10. very elegant card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. That La Blanche stamp is fabulous Rachel and I love the beautiful background you made for it and I love the sentiment too. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Rachel. I adore LB stamps and you have shown it off perfectly. Hope you are having a wonderful time in Germany. One of my favourite countries

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, love the verse.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Rachel, I love your image and great sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, there is something about time pieces that is always appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Rachel. Love the images and great sentiment.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card love the images and B.paper and great sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx