My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Halloween at Crafty Sentiments

Hello there - long time no see!!!Lol! Well its time for my second post of the day - a new challenge is starting over at craftysentiments where the theme this week is Halloween.

Here's what I did:



First off I created the background paper by stamping using a stampin' up Halloween set. Then I used the image Count-Dracula from Crafty Sentiments and coloured him with promarkers. I cut the image using a spellbinders die then assembled the card. The ribbons are from a candy I won last year from the lovely Kezzy - thanks Kezzy!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon says stamp weds challengesimonsaysstampblog: Stamping
Polkadoodles polkadoodles: Halloween
Crafty Catz: craftycatzweeklychallengeHalloween
Sweet stampin:sweetstampinchallengeblog Halloween
Totally Gorjusstotallygorjuss: Wings and things
Lexislexiscreations: Halloween
Incy wincyincywincydesigns: Halloween


The prize for the challenge this week is this fabulous stamp:



Why not have a go and enter! I'm sure you must be making something for Halloween!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again later - my final post for today goes live at 3pm UK time. Hope to see you then! Big Hugs....

Rachel xx

25 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colorful card Rachel, I love the pumpkins.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel !!! I love how you stamped the background and made your own paper!! :) :) Count dracula looks great and he is almost too cute to spook!! :) :)
    Super fun Halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Rachel, love the ribbon stuff.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Rachel, perfect for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rachel. I love your stamped background design and cute image.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi is certainly a cute little Dracula and I love that spider web type ribbon, it looks amazing. Also love your drinks mats in the previous post, my favourite halloween colours! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Halloween colours Rachel, it's such a shame we seem to save them for just this time of year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card, love all the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you have stamped you background and the cute but spooky Dracula is great, also like how you have done your coasters.
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute Rachel! Love your hand stamped backing paper! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel, everything about it I love, and the background is brill, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Halloween card Rachel, I love your stamped background paper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachel, love your stamped background looks fab, wonderful colouring and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Halloween card Rachel, super cute image and I love the background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great image and love your stamped background paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A super halloween card Rachel. Love the pumpkin backing paper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spooky cute Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Halloween card. Great background you made.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Halloween” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  19. fab card Rachel, love count Dracula
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Rachel me again just to say thanks for sharing your cute Halloween card with us at Lexis - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great background! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
  23. A super sweet card. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. He is awesome! Great Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx