My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 19 October 2013

New release Day 1 at Crafty Sentiments: New Skates

Good morning all! Today sees the start of the new release previews for Crafty Sentiments. Its a small release this time and you can see the images emerge gradually on the Inspirations blog here. The first preview day is the image called New Skates. Here's what I did:



Isn't she just darling? She's been coloured with promarkers and fussy cut  and glittered before adding hee to a background I created. The paper was from the Snowman - I stencilled trees on top from the stencil called the clearing by Imagination Crafts and then added diamond sparkle medium on top of that. The bottom is just white glitter card although I've found I could have brayered the sparkle medium onto the card to create that - don't have to buy glitter card again!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodlespolkadoodle: Christmas
southern girls:southerngirlschallenge Shine on
crafty ribbons:craftyribbonschallenge AG with ribbon
MAWTT:movingalongwiththetimes Christmas cuties
Crafty Lttle Fairies:craftylittlefairieschallenge Christmas
Simon says stampsimonsaysstampblog: Christmas
I Love promarkersilovepromarkers: snowflakes

Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to leave a comment on yesterdays post if you want to be in with a chance of winning my mini candy! Hugs Rachel xx

22 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this, such a beautiful image, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel a really pretty card. I love your background its stunning! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, yes, she is gorgeous but so is that background you created, loving that stencil. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rachel, I love the sweet image and your background looks amazing.
    I hope you are having a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful Rachel, and such a lovely background too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card Rachel, love the combo and little scene
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, gorgeous scene

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little miss ice skater is adorable! Love the winter scene you created and some ice to skate on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel, another beautiful card ! I love that stencil too, it also has a deer on it if I remember right ? The little girl image is just so.....sweet and I love the colours you have used too. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute little fussy cut image and love the little scene and all the glitter -looks very wintry
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the background you created and love the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. The scene you've created is fab.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely Rachel and you have created a lovely background.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card Rachel, I love the frosty scene you've created.
    Have a lovely weekend
    .
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute image and I love your background - looks very cold and frosty x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely Rachel, beautiful image and fabulous background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card with a gorgeous cute image and I love the colour

    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards Rachel, they are really cute images. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card, love the snowy scene. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, those trees look fantastic, Thanks for joining us on MAWTT this week Hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx