My shining star

My shining star

Monday 21 October 2013

Halloween colours at whoopsi daisy

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well and happy and here's a hug if you're not - hope that might help! Thanks for your comments on yesterdays card - its always nice to hear what you think.

Today its time for a new challenge at (cutedaisymay) whoopsi daisy - this will be my last challenge on the team - I just feel its time to move on. The final challenge is Halloween colours and I've made a tag for this challenge using sheet 445 .


I really enjoyed making this background - I used red and yellow radiant rain and a sponge to create the coloured background then when dry used versamark to add the webs and black wow powders and heat set. The image was coloured with promarkers and fussy cut before adding to the tag.

I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
PIOpileitonchallenge: Halloween
OSAATonestitchatatimechallenge: AG
Glitternsparkleglitternsparklechallengeblog: Halloween
Pan Pastelpanpasteluk: Autumn colours
2 sisters CB2sisterschallengeblog: Halloween colours
AGOACpinkgemchallengeblog: Spooky

I've also got some treat bags I made for my girls and the two children we're visiting on Halloween:



They are all the same - and have lots in them!!! I think they'll go down well! One side includes a panel made using Imagination crafts stencil and sparkle medium. The other side includes an image from Nicecrane designs. I'd like to enter these into ABACanythingbutacard: orange and black.

Thanks for joining me today and I look forward to hearing what you think! Big Hugs! Rachel

p.s. I'm off to see my crafty ladies this morning - we're doing the shaving foam again - back by popular demand - but combining it with fantasy film and fibres in a bookmark. I;ll try to remember my camera and let you see what we all get up to! Hugs xx

31 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag, perfect for Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag Rachel, the background is stunning. Your bags are wonderful, the girls and their friends will love these I am sure. Have fun in the class, look forward to seeing the results. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Rachel love the background its really vibrant! The treat bags looks wonderful I am sure they will be a big hit! Have a great day at your class looking forward to seeing the pictures! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your makes Rachel, the tag is fabulous, such wonderfully bright colours, and the treat bags are fantastic, the girls and their friends will love them. Have a terrific day, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous, the Tag is gorgeous with those lovely Autumn shades. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is fabulous Rachel, cute image and wonderful background design.
    The treat bags looks brilliant too.
    I hope you have a good time with your crafty ladies.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tag Rachel, such vibrant colours. Great bags for trick or treating too, I'm sure your girls and their friends will love them.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous tag Rachel, lovely vibrant background. Your treat bags look perfect for the girls, I'm sure they will have lots of fun with them.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely halloween tag Rachel - I love the background iwith the spiders web. Your pretty image seems to be walking right off the tag. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As all you lovely blogging friends left such kind massages last week saying you were fine with copy and pastes while I am not up to a lot of typing, I am popping in to say hello and take a peek at your lovely work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great background for your tag. Love the bold colors. And your treat bags are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the background on your tag - the spider web is fab. I want a goody bag too - how fantastic - lucky girls. I am interested to see how you incorporate shaving foam and fantasy film & fibre. Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous makes Rachel. Love the tag and bags.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Especially like the Tim Holtz spider web background on your tag and how you colored the bg. Thank you for entering the OSAAT Ch186 Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. The girls are going to love the adorable treat bags but I love, love the tag! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous tag Rachel - just love orange and purple together and you have used them so well with your creation :) Thank you so much for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck in the competition :) Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous Rachel. The girls are going to love these bags.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic tag love the web and spider-great treat bags too love the images -Rachel I have to tell you everytime you post something I am distracted by your wallpaper and I itch to take promarkers to it lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rachel, this lovely tag positively glows with those gorgeous colours - they work so perfectly together!
    Thanks so much for visiting me too - your kind comments really do make a difference!
    Hugs, Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oops, thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely gorgeous colours you have used on this tag Rachel...its fabulous! Thank you for joining us over at this weeks challenge at Glitter N Sparkle
    Debby Glitter N Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous tag Rachel and the gift bags are gorgeous.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your tag, the colours are gorgeous. Fab gift bags too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Rachel sorry I didn't mean it was awful just with it being white and patterned lol x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab tags and bags, love the bright background
    Thanks for joining in with us this week for our ‘Halloween’ challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Hugs
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Pink Gem Designs,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great tag
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the tag gorgeous orangey background and the digi is lovely. such a great tag! Many thanks for joining us this week and i am looking forward to seeing your creations again. OSAAT Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the tag fab colours thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Spooktacular tag!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  30. FABULOUS tag!! I love your treat bags too! They look PACKED full of FUN!!
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx