My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Midway inspiration for CCAYR: Christmas preparations

Good afternoon lovelies! I'm back with my final post of the day! Its the midway inspiration for our Christmas Preparations challenge over at CCAYR christmascardsallyearround. At the start of the month I brought you the Christmas Cake. And now its time for the Christmas pudding! Here's my card:






The stamps are LOTV - the picture one coloured with promarkers - the recipe stamped and coloured with promarkers. The side stepper was done on my hougie board and backed with papers from the snowman.  The Christmas pudding is one I had left over from some magnets I made last year. Its made with FIMO. The trees are cut by die'sire dies. The sentiment is Britannia dies.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The ribbon Girl:ribbongirls AG including LOTV
LOTV monthly challengeideastoinspire: AG
CHNC2 challengecraftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2: AG
Christmas at Sweet Stampin:christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog Male

I hope you've enjoyed todays posts - phew - I'm glad its not going to work like that next month!!! Three posts on one day is hard work!!! Big Hugs and thanks for bearing with me!

Hope to see you again soon!

Crafty Hugs

Rachel xx

22 comments:

  1. I love this cute card Rachel, the image is really cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel, gorgeous card, and what a good idea to add a recipe, could eat it right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card Rachel, love the stepper design and your image and colours are wonderful.
    My scheduling didn't work, was supposed to post at 8.30 am, I've now just had to do it manually, pain in the proverbial, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Rachel! Love the design with the recipe to the side - I might copy it I need a Christmas pud recipe! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute image and i love all the blues and the shaped card

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Christmas card Rachel, great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card as always Rachel.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun,you always make brilliant cards always such a joy to look at just brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really must have been hard work doing three posts Rachel - well done! Love the idea of the recipe on the card, which is beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your stepper card, great images and colours and just love the recipe - brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful Rachel. I love the cute image and such a fabulous design using the Christmas pudding recipe.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! Fab design and super cute image, really lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the recipe and Christmas pudding brad and love the LOTV image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great way to include a small gift with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely christmas stepper card Rachel.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great creation - and your little pud is lovely! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful step card that you have shared for the mid month inspiration on CCAYR - and thanks for sharing it for my CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card! I love the cute image and your handmade Christmas pudding embellishment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Rachel, what a beautiful card!

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creation, love the combination of the recipe with the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx