My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 26 October 2013

Gracie's card

Good morning lovelies. How are you? Well I hope! Me and my girlies had a lovely day yesterday. We had an afternoon session in the attic - my craft space. I cleared a side bench for them to work on and they had a whale of a time making Halloween stuff whilst I tried to do some tidying in my space - something that is desperately in need of being done. I made some progress shall we say but there's definitely room for more!

Todays card is for Gracie - she's the daughter of a good friend and is 4 today - I've used a topper from Little Claire with the current challenge in mind.



I've used papers from LOTV and the letter stamps from claritystamp. Its a simple card - but I think Gracie will like it!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Little Claire:littleclairesdesigns For a child

Hope you have a great day and thanks for dropping by! Big Hugs Rachel xx

19 comments:

  1. An adorable card for Gracie Rachel. Hmmm I think I need to do a bit or tidying in here too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Rachel lovely image and papers, sure Gracie will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Rachel and I am sure she will love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. C & P still going on here, but wanted to check out your lovely card.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, another cute card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute image! Great card, I'm sure Gracie is going to like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute image, beautiful card Rachel. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Rachel, lovely colouring of that cute image and the papers are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Rachel, such pretty papers - perfect for a little girl.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Rachel, I'm sure Gracie will love it. beautiful colours and papers, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Rachel, love the beautiful image and backing paper too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Rachel. I'm sure Gracie will think so too. I love the image. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such a sweet card Rachel, am sure Gracie loved it!

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gracie will love this. It's adorable. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card love the pretty paper and gorgeous bow Gracie will love it
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card, really pretty...Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card and thank you for joining us at Little Claire's this month and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx