My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 19 October 2017

Something wicked!


Hello hello! How are you? I hope you are doing ok? Well penny has finished for half term! Blimey! How am I going to get anything done??? Never mind....I guess we'll just bimble along together!

Today I have a card to share with you made using TH stamps and Alison Bomber quote stamps. 


The blueprint Raven stamp is quite old but the flying raven stamp is relatively new and I have also used the background cobweb from the recent release too. In the background I have also used a couple of TH stencils - the autumn leaves and the bats.


Here's a close up - you can see that quote stamp better here. Its fabulous! 

I think this will make a fine Halloween card!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

11 comments:

  1. Ours break up next week fabulous Raven stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Rachel, I love the stamps you've used and the colour too. Enjoy half term.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Rachel a fine Halloween card,that Raven is a stunner and your background another marvel....so much to see in it..half term already goodness ...enjoy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a fabulous Raven image Rachel and another lovely background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rachel, the raven is fabulous! I hope you and Penny have a lovely time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Rachel, the raven image is brilliant, love the colours and design, as always fab background stamping, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love the raven

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fine sentiment and not one I have come across before. That raven always looks so majestic. Hugs to you and the girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Rachel, I love this card, the raven is fabulous and the quote is superb!! Love it! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one, Rachel - all the ravens look fabulous fluttering round the edges, and I'm not sure I remember ever seeing the Blueprint Raven before - he's great. Love how you've used the words as a framing element.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fantastic card Rachel. That raven is great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx