My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 21 October 2017

Lisa's card

Hello there! How are you today? I am tired but feeling good....been to the Cumbria Crafters Retreat all day today - and will be back there again tomorrow. Its been lovely so far. Can't wait for another day of crafting tomorrow.

Tonight I want to share with you a card I made for my friends 50th birthday that is coming up.


The image is from a stamp by Donna Ratcliffe. I have coloured it in distress inks and used them to stencil through a small scale  TH stencil.


A closer look!

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday night! Off to check out some blogs!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Rachel, a fabulous image and pretty background - your friend will love their card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I am sure she will love it! I hope you have had another enjoyable day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Rachel, I love the colours, stamp and sentiment you've used. Hope you've had a great fun weekend at your retreat.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel, love the image and your colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely golden colour tones. Hope you have an equally great day retreating tomorrow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card Rachel, you have coloured it so beautifully! I'm late, so it is Sunday already here - lol! Hope you enjoyed your second day.... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and such a pretty colour combo. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Rachel love the beautiful image,great sentiment and background-hope you enjoyed today too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you had a great time. I love your card and sure your friend did too. What a great sentiment for a milestone birthday. A super image and the stencilling around it looks lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx