My shining star

My shining star

Friday 27 October 2017

More CB samples - loved these stamps!

Hello there - well the shows are all over now but I thought I would add a few more of my samples from the show....


This one got a lot of air time...I was really pleased when I tried the flake with the stamps - I did wonder about detail ...but it worked just fine!!


I enjoyed pattern bilding with the key stamp set.


I just felt the need to make a scenic card too!

I hope these samples given you a little inspiration!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

10 comments:

  1. I recorded the show and watched it last night Rachel. I loved the stamps and your samples were gorgeous. You certainly got a big thumbs up from Charlie too. Great work and Well Done. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning samples Rachel, love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. More fantastic samples Rachel. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered who'd made that card as I don't think they put a name to it, it's absolutely exquisite Rachel, fabulous design and colours. The others are wonderful too, smashing creativity, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It did get lots of air time Rachel and no wonder - it is fabulous, I love the bold red and the flakes worked beautifully with the designs!! Love your other makes too. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super samples Rachel, the first one is fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning, you know I love my Steampunk
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous samples Rachel-brilliant stamps and the first one did get a lot of air time-very impressive
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw it :) Gorgeous cards Rachel, you should be proud..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are gorgeous, sadly I missed the show but I do know I need more CB stamps when funds allow Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx