My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Lesley's back on hochanda

Hi there .... just to let you all know that Our Lesley is back on Hochanda at 6pm Thursday with a one day special .... I 'll just give you a sneak preview of one of my samples from the show and hope you'll be able to join her!

Lots of different techniques going on here - the background is mostly distress oxides but with some splatting with acrylic paint. The tag background is made with sprays including metallics.... and the stamps - well you'll need to check those out in the show. I really enjoyed working with them!

Hugs

Rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and fabulous stamp Rachel-love the apt sentiment too-have made a note of time
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am loving this and the fabulous background. Steampunk I am thinking and you know I love this!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gorgeous colours you've used on this stunning card and tag Rachel. I shall look out for it on the TV.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be watching Rachel....your tag is amazing....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rachel, lovely rich colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachel, this is such a fabulous design, amazing colours and images, looks like there's going to be amazing samples from you girls,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning tag Rachel and such gorgeous warm, rich and vibrant autumnal colours! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love watching Lesley's shows and the design team always come up trumps. I love the colour of your card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx