My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 12 October 2017

Adventure Awaits

Hello there! How are you all? Sorry I've been missing in action - things have been rumbling in the background and blogging time has been limited. Anyhoo, here I am - I'm off to have a quick nosy around just as soon as I have blogged this card!


I made this using a stencil and stamps from the halloween release from Tim Holtz. I adore the splodge - and Mr Raven sits on it so prettily!!!! 

I am away on a school trip tomorrow. Off to the Maritime Museum in Lancaster where we shall be looking at some science experiments. I am wondering if it could be pulleys? What do you think? I shall let you know!!!

Have a fabulous Friday!

Rachel xx

14 comments:

  1. I love this card Rachel, it looks even more beautiful in real life! The Raven sits superbly well on top of that splodge and the background is gorgeous!! Thank you Rachel! Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card Rachel, I love it. Enjoy your "Adventure" at the maritime Museum tomorrow, i'm sure it will be fun.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Raven. Have fun at the museum. Hugs to you and th girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Rachel, love the raven. Have a great time at the museum,It'll be really interesting, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous super raven too
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a gorgeous Halloween card Rachel and I love the background and splodge xx
    Have a great trip with the girls and a lovely weekend
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Rachel, see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Rachel...love that Raven....feeling tempted to the stamps....enjoy your day away with the girls xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Love how you have positioned Mr Raven on the splodge!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Rachel, a fabulous background.
    I hope you had a good day.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card and love the brilliant Raven stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is fabulous. I love that raven. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, yes - I've been resisting those ravens, but you may have sold it to me on the splodge! Fabulous stencilled background too - this is fab.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx