My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 10 October 2017

ATC swap - enchanted forest

Hello there! How are you? I am good and feeling strong - I did a PB in the gym yesterday backsquatting 50kg for 4 reps. I was very pleased! I wonder what I coud do for one rep??? Maybe that will happen before I have to give up for 2 months for work!!!

Today I have my ATCs I made back in September for the theme 'Enchanted Forest' plus the ATCs I received in return.


These are mine - I wanted to use Lavinia stamps for this theme. 

Here's a close up. The background is done with distress oxides and the stamping is all Lavinia stamps. Here are the ones that came back to me.


They are all lovely!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Rachel x



14 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel theses are fabulous....loving that oxide background and the great stamping...clever....we are doing our workout by clearing the garden...it’s a grand day so out sweeping leaves xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, love the Oxide backgrounds and beautiful stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATCs are fabulous Rachel, gorgeous backgrounds and super stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Rachel, love the image and your colours, brilliant layout too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ATC's Rachel, so atmospheric. Well done on your PB, I won't mess with you! Have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Rachel love the image huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slowly catching up after holidays Rachel so popping in to to see what I've missed as well as the lovely creations on this post.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATC set and a perfect title
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your gorgeous ATC's and the ones you received in return too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful ATC's and the ones you received are great too

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful ATC's love the colour
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That horse image really is lovely, there is so much depth to it and the ones you received are very pretty. Well done on the 50kg!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your ATCS are gorgeous Rachel. What stunning background colours. You got some lovely work back too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely swapping in all directions - your enchanted woodland looks so fresh and cool. I don't really fully understand it - but congrats on the 50kg!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx