My shining star

My shining star

Friday 6 October 2017

More CB makes

Hello there! I thought it was about time I posted some more of my samples from the last CB shows.


I still love this die from Karen Burniston, it makes such fabulous cards - Well I love them! 


This one was using distress inks...


And this one distress oxides!!!

Hope you've had a good evening - we have had fun - the cat keeps trying to bring mice in still so she is on lock out at the moment. She needs to learn! 

Wish me luck for tomorrow - the girls are both having a friend over for the night - oh my goodness - why do I do these things??? 

Big hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. You have reminded me that I need to use Karen's die more often, your card is beautiful Rachel and I love how you put the butterfly wings around the heart on the second one. I am sure you will be fine tomorrow night - maybe invest in a pair of ear plugs - lol! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Rachel, enjoy tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely samples Rachel...I love accordion dies they give a great display....and your inky backgrounds are stunning....
    Good luck with the sleep over they will have fun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Rachel, good luck with the sleepover...not had chance to catch up for a while, sorry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are ok She ...often keep trying to find you but struggling there. Big hugs xx

      Delete
  5. A gorgeous collection of cards Rachel, I love the accordion die one. Good luck with the sleepover, I'm sure you'll all have great fun.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rachel love the stamps and fabuous backgrounds-I won a die last year to make a card like the first one and not even tried it yet!Good luck with the sleep over
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome Rachel! Love the stamps and treated myself to a few bits at the Happy Stamper show too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous samples Rachel, I love the gorgeous colours and beautiful butterflies on the last one.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab collection of cards Rachel and all very different. That looks like a super die. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. More terrific samples - great showcasing with such variety.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx