My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Shine Bright

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well. We are all still struggling a bit with the cold but getting on the right side of it I think!! I managed a big chunk of crafting today - I am trying to get ahead of myself before the next set of stamps arrive for chocolate baroque! I managed to get one made for my nephew's 16th birthday today - he'll be 16 in November - so I am quite ahead of time! I used a gelli print background and stamps from visible image.


The lightbulb and words are from the shine bright set; the circles are from the Ripple effect stamp that I was lucky enough to win a while back! I have also used one of their stencils too - strobes! 

I hope JJ likes it - can't believe he's going to be 16! 

Have a great evening - off to catch up on your blogs now!

Hugs

Rachel x

12 comments:

  1. Fabby do Rachel !! Isin't time going fast or are we just getting slower with age......well me anyway xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Rachel, perfect for a young man. Super design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Rachel, just right for an older teenager.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design, Rachel!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I am sure JJ will love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that’s a stunner ...I am sure he will love it...perfect image for a teen....
    Hope you feel better soon,I had one of the sofa days yesterday and read a book from start to finish with lots of coffee and chocolate...a perfect day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous I love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been coldy too - just heading out of the worst of it (I hope!)... hope you are too. Love the lightbulb moment here - a really great card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous background and great stamps--had grandaughter/son and his fiance Rosie all really ill with a flu bug --but the man flu was the worst lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Rachel, a fabulous design - perfect for a young man.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Rachel. Great colours too. I bet he loved it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx