My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 14 October 2017

Non- traditional colours at Christmas card Club

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well and are having a good weekend so far! I just discovered I have a post for tomorrow so I decided to post my Christmas card club makes a little early. The theme was non- traditional colours and I decided to play with distress oxides - just for a change - and the new camel set of stamps from HobbyArt.


The backgrounds were lovely to make - the three camels have all been stamped and fussy cut and added to the card. I also added the hats and the funny sentiment!


This time I added a moon too! They are such characters!


Here's the four of the cards all together!

Big huggles!

Rachel x

15 comments:

  1. These are just sooo much fun Rachel and your backgrounds are fantastic....well I’ve done it I have taken the wrappers off my oxides and actually made a background...yep got messy...not sure I got tit right but hey practice will make better.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super Rachel, and I just love the sentiment!!! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love these camels Rachel, what brilliant card and the sentiment is fabulous, super colours, perfect for the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these stamps Rachel and I love the cards that you've made with them too. They look fantastic.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Rachel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Rachel, hope you are doing good.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Rachel, they really made me smile :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas camels - what fun!
    These are great and cheered me up no end this afternoon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards Rachel, so much fun and awesome backgrounds for such cheeky characters. Love them ! Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness but these camels are hilarious and I love the colours. Just gotta have them asap even though my bank card is seriously groaning at its constant useage. Hugs to you and the girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Christmas cards Rachel, fabulous colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Rachel... love the colours and the fun images...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tee hee - those camels are an absolute delight - they've definitely put a smile on my face - and they work so well for a non-traditional colour card. Full of humour and fun - a great batch of cards.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such fun cards Rachel...fabulous work. Thanks for joining in. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous backgrounds Rachel and just love the camels
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx