My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 30 August 2014

Seasons ATC's

Morning lovelies! Well here I am again - we should be back today - all being well. I hope you haven't minded my scheduled posts - back to normal soon!

I want to show you a set of ATCs i made for a swap on the natter and chatter page over on facebook for That Craft Place. The theme was the 4 seasons. I made 4 ATCs using the faded layers technique by Tim Holtz - each one uses a different colour alcohol ink and a different stencil:


I was rather pleased with these and would like to enter them into the ATC challenge over at AVJ called little-touch-of-tim-atcs

I hope to see you again soon and thanks for visiting today!

Hugs

Rachel xx

16 comments:

  1. A great collection Rachel, safe journey home.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful atc's Rachel, speak to you later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and colourful ATC creations
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to follow the four seasons Rachel and the faded layers technique really does suit the seasonal changes! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at A Vintage Journey. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely set and looking out my craft room window to see if I can spot you :)
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ATC's Rachel, you have reflected the four seasons perfectly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ATCs Rachel, the colours are so right for the seasons.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Rachel.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel, what gorgeous makes, fabulous design and such vivid colours, love them, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely Rachel and make a great set.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful set of ATC's perfect to show the four seasons
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely ATCs Rachel, they look fab... hope you've enjoyed your holiday :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty ATCs, great choices of color and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachel sorry I have been awol with my comments lately. I really like your collection of ATC's especially the spring one. I have this little heart stamp and had forgotten how pretty it looks. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think they're fantastic, Rachel - each one is a delight, and they work so well as a set too! Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx