Today I would like to share with you my make for the current Clarity Challenge. The challenge is feminine - well I'm not a handbags and shoes kind of girl - so I'm afraid I was a bit stuck with this challenge - anyway - I had a rummage in my drawer of clarity stamps and I found this mermaid stamp so I decided to go with this.
I started the card by using the mermaid hair to create a border - I stamped with versamark then heat set with green Wow powders. I repeated this process with the central mermaid then went on to create the background using distress stains. Once I had dried the stains off I lightened the central portion using a baby wipe. Then I made the Mermaid overlay.
I did this using angelina film and fibres - I put my stamp down, inked it up with black staz -on, then made a fil, fibre, film sandwich - then topped with greaseproof paper and used a craft iron over the top. Then I fussy cut the image and added to the background. I also added the word dream over the background and then stamped the main dream sentiment. I then added all this to a card!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamping sensationssirstampalotchallenge: AG
Inky Chicksinkychicks: Photo Inspiration
CVCcountryviewchallenges: Word Play
Thats all for today! Thanks for your visit! I hope you've enjoyed it!