My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 10 August 2014

4 legged animal at Craft a scene

Hiya there! Well did you have a good Saturday? I hope so. We did - it was Lucy's party. We all went to the climbing wall at Lancaster University - the group of 8 of them had a fabulous climb and lots of fun. We had a bit of a problem getting the food which wasn't good but in the end didn't have to pay and got lots of good food - so that wasn't so bad!

Today is the second sunday in the month and time for my second card for Craft a scene where the theme this month is to make a scene including a four legged animal. I was lucky enough to get top 5 at Allsorts last week for my tiger. Todays card features another of sheenas stamps - this time a Christmas card.


I've used three of the recently released Christmas stamps to create this card - they're all from the same plate.


I stamped the deer first then masked and added the trees. I used clarity masks to create the hills and sky. The deer were coloured using spectrum noir pens. I added the glitter last.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simon says stamp:simonsaysstampblog Sparkle

Thanks for dropping by today and I hope to see you again soon!

Hugs

Rachel x




22 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel you have created a beautiful Christmas scene with these gorgeous stamps. Reminds me of when we were walking in Scotland in January and came upon some deer in the snow! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted scene, Rachel! Love the deer and the sparkly mountains! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning scene Rachel, so Christmassy. Must get going with mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful scene card.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the scene you have created and the deer look wonderful.
    I am pleased Lucy enjoyed her party.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,fab images and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning scene card Rachel, love how you used those Sheena stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the stamps, lovely Winter secene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Rachel, just fabulous sweetie !!

    Glad you all had climbing fun, shame about the food.....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome stamps Rachel...great cards as always.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Christmas card. Love the scene you've created and great coloring of the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card, I love the beautiful design.
    The hills are just wonderful in the background

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Rachel.. I bought these stamps too .. Px

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous and congratulations on your top 5 with the tiger.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a beautiful stamp set and I love the wonderful scene you have created, you are certainly getting a nice little stock of Christmas cards! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fabulous card Rachel, a wonderful scene and your deer are gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card and great layout and design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you have created a gorgeous scene here Rachel. Just love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on your Top 5 and glad Lucy had a great day -love the beautiful card and great scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Rachel :-) the whole scene is beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx