My shining star

My shining star

Friday 29 August 2014

makes from Clarity Cumbria - August

Morning all! I hope you are fine and well! I have my makes from Clarity Cumbria in August to share with you today. It was a lovely day - Jo Rice is a real star - thanks Jo for a lovely time! Here's what we did:

The gerbera was the class stamp - this is make number one - really pretty.


This is the second make and the first one using the custom stamp pad we made. The butterfly on this one is too light really - I hadn't added enough ink to the stamp pad - the next one is better - I used more ink on stamp pad two.


I did the custom stamp pad for the Gerbera but also used it for the butterfly stamp. Love this one - definitely my favourite.


Now I loved the idea of this one but wasn't very happy with my result - but hey ho - it was good experience!

Big Hugs to you and thanks for dropping by!

Rachel x





17 comments:

  1. beautiful design and love the colour
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous makes Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant makes Rachel, these are all wonderful.
    I love the effect you have got on them.
    These are your "templates" for future makes.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly made some lovely cards Rachel and you will put those techniques to good use in the future I am sure. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards Rachel !!. It's good to try different techniques even if we're not sure about the end result.

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Rachel, we had a brilliant day with Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely creations...beautiful colours too along with those papers. have a great weekend.
    ♥aNNie


    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations Rachel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these are stunning Rachel, great to see you had so much fun.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful makes Rachel, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think all of these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all gorgeous Rachel. I hope you have had a wonderful holiday.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachel, what fantastic makes, wonderful stamping and colours, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You created such wonderful cards Rachel.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Each card is lovely and I do like the one you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what beautiful cards
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous makes Rachel. Certainly looks like you had a good time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx