My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 19 June 2013

DT post for Creative Inspirations: New baby/card for a child.

Good morning lovelies - wow wasn't it a scorcher yesterday? We had a fabulous day! I spent it painting my mums bathroom for her - its not perfect but I think its okay!

This week's challenge theme at Creative Inspirations (cinspirations)  is New Baby / A Card For A Child!
Create something to celebrate a new baby or a card that would be suitable for a child to receive.



This week's prize is the chance to be our GUEST DESIGNER FOR JULY!


This is what I made:


I needed to do a baby girl card for my local shop and so this was the inspiration for this particular card. I bought this stamp about 8 months ago - but haven't used it yet - shame on me - still I think now that I have it will get a lot more use! Its so cute - Its from LOTV of course!The dies I've used are Marianne and the charm is from The ribbon girl.The flowers are WOC. I have coloured the image in promarkers.

I would like to enter this card into the challenges listed below:

Card Maniacardmaniachallenges: Kraft
LOTVideastoinspire: Use a sentiment
Ribbon Girlribbongirls: Pink shades
ALBCpaulaholifieldcrafts: Something sweet

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon!!! Big Crafty Hugs!

Rachel xx

24 comments:

  1. Oooh what a sweetie, gorgeous card Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Rachel !! Love that die cut, who's is it ??

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and sweet Rachel, I always struggle with baby cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rachel, such a sweet image. Thanks for all your help yesterday, and it all looks fine today so will start putting some things back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, this is just Stunning :0)

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, super-cute baby card Rachel. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Rachel - this is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the image and the gorgeous girly pink colours.
    After a very dull day yesterday, it looks like the scorcher has arrived here!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Rachel. I love that sweet image and pretty shades of pink.
    I think today is going to be another hot one too!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute new baby card Rachel, and a lovely stamps from LOTV.
    I might just have to invest in this one.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Rachel. What a gorgeous card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the adorable image! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel, I think that has to be one of the sweetest baby stamps I have seen for a long time - I just love it and your card is gorgeous. That image is just so, so sweet! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! Love the cute image and pretty details, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachel :-) what a fab card you have made x the stamp is so cute and I love the MD you used. A real keepsake.

    Hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute baby card. Love the coloring and shading. Great dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely baby card Rachel, beautiful image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute......a real sweet image & love that die!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so adorable and beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable Rachel, such a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is adorable Rachel, love the gorgeous image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Rachel, such a gorgeous card! Would never have thought of doing a pink bear! =)

    Thanks for entering our 'Use A Sentiment' challenge, good luck!

    Erica
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful,gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous card,beautiful image and love the die-cut
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Rachel what an adorable baby card! Love that image and I am sure you will get tons of use out of it!! Thank you so much for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty - I do hope we can see you again for our next challenge on 1st July! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx