My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 22 June 2013

All things bright and beautiful!

Well good morning to you and guess whats happening over at craftysentiments? There's a short sale on - why not pop over and have a look! Treat yourself - with 40% off its got to be a bargain!

I'm at the school fair this morning - we set up yesterday and its looking good - so hopefully lots of people will come and make it a success! Will let you know how it goes!

I've got a Mo Manning image to share with you today on a card for their bright colours challenge. What do you think?


I just adore this little guy - he's called baby fairy bee I think and you can get him from the Mo Manning digishop (here). I've coloured the image with promarkers and added glitter to his wings. The die is spellbinders and there's a memory box die that has cut the geen flower/vine on the lhs. The flowers I've added are from WOC. The sentiment is a squidgey pin banner and I've used spiced marmalade Distress stain to colour it.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pattiespattiescreationschallenge: Summertime fun
Cute card Thursdaycutecardthursday: In the summertime
Crafty Ribbonscraftyribbonschallenge: Flowers Galore
DP2mosdigitalchallenge: Bright colours
Bearly Mine:bearlymine-challenges Flowers galore
Papertake weeklypapertakeweekly: Hot hot hot
Kaboodle doodleskaboodledoodles: Summer
PMSpapermakeupstamps: Punches/dies

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you have a fabulous day! Big Hugs Rachel xx

24 comments:

  1. Your card is very cute indeed Rachel.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card,fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Rachel - love the sweet image and the fab colouring! Hope your summer fete goes well, and that you've got better weather for it than we have here (niece's 2nd Birthday Party moved due to showery & blustery weather!).
    Have a great day.
    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant image and a gorgeous card, enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning just had to pop by and wish you good luck this morning hoPe you sellout. Love mo's images and that frame die cut is stunning.
    Hugs sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Rachel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love that cute image and beautifully arranged flowers.
    I hope you have a great day and that the Summer fair is a big success.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super super cute Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card and image. Good luck at the school fair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He really is a cutie pie! I hope the fair goes well for you. I'm sorry that neither of us got to be an Inkoid this time - but we'll try again in the future Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a real cutie that little guy is. I hope you have a fab time at the fair and it goes well for you.

    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ KELLY
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! I love your colouring, the gorgeous die cut and of course the lovely matching flowers. Perfect for our challenge at Bearly Mine this week. Thanks for joining us.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see why you adore him, he's gorgeous.. What a fab card love it Px

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachel, a fabulously cute card love it.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fabulous card Rachel, such a sweet image.
    I hope the School Fair went well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous image Rachel! He is so sweet and loving the flowers too. Hugs, Anne x

    Am away but could you let me know when Doncaster is please and when I get home will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww! Cute image and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such sweetness! Great card and fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just sooooo gorgeous, that image is definitely going on my wish list, beautifully framed too, I love the die cuts and flowers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute card!!! love the image!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Rachel :-) the image is very cute and the colours and details are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons and PTW Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful creation hun! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your card! So cute and adorable. Thank you so much for joining our Flower Galore Theme over at Bearly Mine Challenges this week. Good luck!
    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is perfect for our current challenge “Summertime Fun” at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx