My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 5 June 2013

DT post for Creative Inspirations: Colour challenge

Good morning all - hope you're enjoying the balmy weather - its been just fabulous here - loving it!!! Hope you are well too!

Today over at cinspirationsCreative Inspirations there is a new challenge starting - its a colour challenge:

This week's challenge is a Colour Challenge!
Use ONLY the colours shown in the swatch below.
You can of course also use Hair / Skin tones.


This week's prize is from BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS which is a £10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!



*******************

This is what I made:


This was a very quick make - I'm still catching up after being away for a few days and of course having the girls off school!  The digi is one that I chose from a win and the image is from Simply Betty Stamps here - they have some fabulous designs - you'll see some more of the images I'm sure soon.  I coloured the image with promarkers and then cut using my fave spellbinders oval die.  The papers were then simply added to a red card blank with the topper and the sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Bearly minebearlymine-challenges: Dies and punches
papertakeweekly AG
ladybugcrafts: Masculine

Hope you have a fabby wednesday - thanks for visiting and I'll catch you all soon!

Hugs

Rachel xx

19 comments:

  1. Oh yummy Rachel I love spaghetti and meatballs! Fabulous card love the colourway! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring Rachel and that's a favourite spellbinder of mine as well.

    Well done if you run a marathon no matter how wrong ago I still admire anybody with the ability to do so.

    I don't know where my lot get the energy, one of the girls ran the MDS in Morocco in April, got a podium finish and was 26th overall. At the same time one of the boys was in Paris doing the marathon as part of the Asics 26.2 team and did it in 2.52. The son who did the 60k Sunday is doing 100 mile ultra in August - have no idea where they get it from, certainly not hubby and I.

    Have a good day.

    B x

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the image and fabulous layout.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours to work with and a great image too, love it. Have a great day Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Rachel love the colouring and the design

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,love the image,great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweetie...

    I love today's creation...

    Gorgeous colour way too...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel - Fun image and I love the card layout! Have a great day!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done a great job with the colours Rachel, and a great image too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Rachel, I love the CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card Rachel, you have picked up those challenge colours really well. We have no sun here today (sigh). Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of the chosen colours Rachel, no sun here today either but it's warm and not raining :)
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card and image. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, love the image and that's a really tricky colour combo, you did a fabulous job
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cute little chef image Rachel, brilliant card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Super cute image and fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card Rachel love the die frame and great image congrats on the win
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! I love the cheerful colours and your die cuts and great colouring too. Thanks for joining the Bearly Mine challenge this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. What a lovely design. Great use of die cuts. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx