My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Fathers Day Dad!



Hello Lovelies - and if there are any dads out there reading this - Happy Fathers Day!!! Hope my dad is enjoying his day so far - this is the card I sent to him: I had to have this image - my dad had always been a keen gardener and this just so suits him!




 I've teamed the fabulous image  up with a brand new to me spellbinders diecut in my dads favourite colour green. The sentiment is also LOTV and the watering can is a charm I got from over at The Ribbon Girl. Its a bit of a CAS card really - my dad's not a fussy fella so I'm hoping it will suit him. The card blank is centura pearl darks from Crafters Companion. The image was coloured with promarkers.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
LOTVideastoinspire: Sentiment Challenge
AGOACpinkgemchallengeblog: Father's Day
Totally Gorjuss: For Dad
2 sisters2sisterschallengeblog: For Dad
Jellyparkjellyparkchallenges: Masculine
CFAScraftingforallseasons: Guys
Sisterhood of Craftersthesisterhoodofcrafters: Men/Boys
Tuesday Throwdowntuesdaythrowdown: Male
Kaboodle Doodleskaboodledoodles: For your favourite guy

Before I go I just want to make sure you've all seen Harriet - the new digi over at Crafty Sentiments:


She was available from Wednesday - and guess what? There's going to be more coming - how exciting!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon. Thanks so much for any comments you leave - they really do make a difference to my day! Big Hugs Rachel xxx

20 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Rachel, love this image and clean style of your card :) Wishing you a lovely Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love that image and the frame. The little charm is the perfect finishing touch.
    I hope you have a good day.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card Rachel, and your dad loves it, love the little watering can

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, love your beautiful card today and such a lovely image for Father's Day too. Sorry I have been MIA, but am back now! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Rachel, and the lovely little watering can charm.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the design,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Rachel, great card for a gardener, lovely colours and design, have a lovely day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is lovely Rachel, beautifully coloured. I love the little watering can, perfect for the card :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cute card and adorable image! The charm is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect card for your dad. Love the added charm and great shading on the pots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! Love the little sprinkling can charm and your coloring is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘One For The Boy’s’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful and such a great design! Have a lovely Sunday. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Rachel your Dad will love it,great image beautifully coloured and love the die frame and the cute watering can charm
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card, Rachel! Love the charm and that fancy die cut. I'm really happy that you played along and want to say "thanks so much" for joining us in our "Masculine" theme challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fabulous card Rachel, great image - I think I might have to get this one.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, love the sweet image and the die cut frame and watering can are fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card - thanks for joining us at Jellypark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel, another gorgeous card! Love the little watering can charm! =)

    Thanks for entering our 'Use A Sentiment' challenge, good luck!

    Erica
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  19. fab card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week , good luck Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx