My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 1 June 2013

Vintage Christmas at CCAYR

Good morning all - and a happy blooming June to you! - this is the first of two posts for me today - both Christmassy! At Christmas cards All year roundCCAYR we're starting our June challenge which is going to be vintage Christmas.

Here's what I did:


its a very simple card - I used a darkroom door stamp and stamped it in sepia. The background has been punched with a martha stewart punch and I've added lace and a metal snowflake. The postmark is also from the darkroom door stamp set.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
happycampersccHappy Campers - use metal
Docraftsdocraftsblog: Punched cards

Back later with two more Christmas cards - thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon! Hugs Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous have a fabulous weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, I love vintage Christmas cards and this one is just gorgeous. That stamp is beautiful and I really love the Martha Stewart punch background. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Rachel, gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the image and the wonderful punched background works so well with it.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card Rachel, just love the sepia look !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Rachel. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great vintage looking Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great vintage card, Rachel, gorgeous muted colours, and I love the above card, fab design. I know someone like this. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your vintage card Rachel, this is one of my favourite images. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab make a nd gorgeous image trace x hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous Christmas card Rachel, gorgeous vintage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx