My shining star

My shining star

Monday 17 June 2013

whoopsi daisy: Fun in the sun

Morning Lovelies! How are you today? Hope you feeling good! I'm good and happy - did boot camp yesterday at Williamson Park in Lancaster before heading off to the Zoo in Blackpool with Shaun and the girls - a lovely sunny day and a great evening too. Can't be bad!

My Girls are going on a forest day today with school which sounds lovely - hope the weather is kind. And I'm off to see my ladies at the coffee pot - after a run first with Emma! We're doing white on white cards today - I'll blog what happened tomorrow! Then it'll be a case of collecting my mended tyre - I got a puncture on Friday - then doing some cleaning and preparation for rainbows before picking the girls up and taking them off to ballet after school! Phew! I'll be glad when its evening and I can get up into my attic for some crafting!

Today there's a new challenge going on at whoopsi daisy - its called fun in the sun and here's my card for the challenge


its a fresh and funky image I think - its from sheet 445 which you can get here. I've coloured her with promarkers and added ribbon, twine, charm and a wooden embellishment. The paper is the same one I used on the Mo Manning card last week - not sure now what it was!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

OSAAT:onestitchatatimechallenge use a digi
Hobby House Challengehobbyhousechallenge: AG
CCandCCchocolatecoffeecards-bingo-: Flowers, diecut and charm
Southern Girls:southerngirlschallenge Punch it out
Crafty Ribbonscraftyribbonschallenge: AG with ribbon

Hope you have a fab day and thanks for dropping by - I do appreciate your comments each and every one of them! Thankyou!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely and bright, lets hope it brings back summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Rachel, with a lovely bright summery feel to it. Lets hope it encourages the sun to come out today.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie...

    This is just gorgeous...

    As always gorgeous colours and fabulous details...

    Have a great day...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One bright and sunny card to me Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    PS does anyone else think you are SUPER MUM !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the image and beautiful cheerful colours.
    My goodness, you certainly have a busy day ahead of you. I hope you get some chance to have fun too!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Rachel, love the bright colours.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Rachel, love the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card. Thanks for playing with us at CC&CC.
    Hugs, Jill

    I have candy on my blog.
    jiecraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely bright card with super ribbon. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright background with this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sunny card! It made me smile! Such nice cheerful colors. Super job for our game of Bingo at CC&CC. Thanx so much for playing along with us! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very bright and beautiful card! Fabulous design too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Southern Girls Challenges!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House First Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh back to say how cheerful this is love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous....her hair is fab! I thought I kept busy but heck, you never stop lol! Hope you're well & enjoy some attic time tonight!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card Rachel :-) the image and whole design are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab bright colours, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. phew you tire me out just reading your posts!!!gorgeous card and love the trendy image and gorgeous bow,love the little ladybird
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is lovely Rachel, fabulous bright papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You made a very lovely card!
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, love the bright colours and the gorgeous bow
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. It certainly is a bright and sunny card with lovely colouring too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Hobby House Challenge and good luck!
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx