My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Crafty Sentiments Challenge: Male card

Hi there! I hope you are well! I'm feeling much better now after the walk - even managed my hill run yesterday - not perfectly granted but better than the previous week so thats all to the good. Just got to try and get out of birthday mode and stop eating all the naughties now!

Its Tuesday which means it time for a new challenge at craftysentiments. The challenge today reflects the upcoming event that is fathers day - but its inclusive - so any male card for this challenge. The prize is a fabulous stamp which you see here.

I used Tobey-Me-and-my-Cat my cat and this is what I did:


I've used an embossing folder from spellbinders - an embossability and run it through the machine then highlighted with creative expressions gilding wax. The clock face is a mask and I've used DI to pull out the detail on kraft cardstock. The image has been coloured with promarkers and has been cut out using a spellbinders die. I've cut out the fence using a Marianne die. The bottle cap is from the happy days range at docrafts.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsortsallsortschallenge: In the garden
AGOACpinkgemchallengeblog: Emboss it
Docraftsdocraftsblog: Summer
ssssimonsaysstampschallenge: Masculine

Now to announce the winners of my stamps - the response wasn't fabulous - but thats not important! My winners picked using random org are : Gwen 70 - Christmas stamp
                    Sue Bearhouse: Giordano  Doggie stamp
                     Helen (Crafty Mama Mia): Gorjuss Stamp

If those ladies could get in touch with me with your address I'll mail your stamps out to you ASAP!

Thanks for visiting today and have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel xx




20 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Rachel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card today Rachel, looks like it took a long time to make. Thanks for choosing me as a winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super garden scene Rachel and perfect for our theme this week, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie...

    This is gorgeous...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Rachel. I don't know how you find time to fit all of you activities in.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,fab image,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card Rachel - love the bottle cap sentiment! Thanks for choosing me as one of your winners ... off to email you now!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and design. Love the added wax to the embossing folder. It gives it a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of fun details, Rachel, thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous Rachel. The image is delightful and I love the embossing and the the clock face mask.
    Thrilled to see that I am one of your lucky winners - off to Email you now
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Rachel, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute cool cat image and love the embossing and I love the clock face mask
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super card Rachel and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great make...younput me to shame with all your fitness! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card for a male Rachel, I love the design and cute image.Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our In the Garden challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous male card.. Love the image Px

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rachel, it's me again. This time I'm popping back to say thank you for taking part in A Gem of A Challenge this week
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Rachel, great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Rachel, this is stunning! Fab image and I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thought the saying on the bottle cap went with this stamp....just perfect!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I hope you go to Clearly Digi Stamps for the FREE image!! If you make something with it let me know I would love to see it!
    dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx