My shining star

My shining star

Monday 24 June 2013

SALS 42: Dt post

Morning lovely - just a quick post just now - wanted to let you know about the new sketch and challenge over at Seems a little sketchy this fortnight. Here's the sketch:

 The sponsor is 'sweet and sassy' and this is what I did:



Not really feeling the love with this card - I found the sketch a tricky one to work with - but some of the other DT seemed to work wonders - have a look and see if you feel inspired enough to join us!

Big Hugs - thanks for visiting and back later with the Cutie Pies GDT post!

Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Rachel. I think you did a great job with quite a tricky sketch. I love the images and beautiful papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, your creation is gorgeous :0))

    Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rachel so lovely and bright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rachel, thanks for visiting my blog, I feel awful I don't have much time to comment lately. Take care, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel it is gorgeous, fantastic image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Rachel, love the images.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun circus themed card! Terrific images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is fab! I love the colours you've used, very circussy (if that's a woar?! Lol!)

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very nice card!! the circus theme.
    indeed the sketch looks difficult. but You made a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card Rachel, I love your fun circus images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx